All physical products that any HH Noir member bought from our website after September 1, 2021.
These have a limited lifetime warranty. Lifetime means the expected lifetime of the Product, not to exceed 20 years. Anything you bought before June 1, 2021, or for non HH Noir members has a 2-year warranty.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects that include, but aren’t limited to:
- Defective zippers
- Ripped seams
- Fabric tears that make the product not function properly
- Broken buckles
- Functional trims
To redeem a warranty, you have to be the one that purchased the product, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient.
If your claim is covered by a warranty, we’ll repair or replace the product, and cover shipping costs.
- Wear and tear resulting from abnormally harsh use or use that is not compatible with the Product's intended use.
- Cosmetic damages
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces of the Product
- Any product sold "as is", "preconditioned", “used" or similar wording indicating that the Product is not new
- Damages caused by transport and transit damage
If your product has damage that is not covered by the warranty, you can request for Hektor Helena to repair the damage at a pre-agreed upon price.
Warranty claims must be submitted in a reasonable time after damage occurs.